Retrade is an online auction for used equipment, machinery, vehicles and other surplus materials:
• Is used by the largest private and public companies in the Nordic and Baltic region for sales
• Is recognized by buyers from all over the world
Why is Retrade safe and profitable for both buyer and seller?
Because Retrade have professional customer service and specialist expertise:
• International customer service - our experienced staff are available to both buyer and seller in 7 languages
• Government approved system - the safest and most stable auction system in the market
• Expertise - within machine finance, legal, tax and service charges
• Safety - all payments go via Lindorff
Because Retrade have unique experience and history:
• Over 50,000 completed auctions, sold to 70 countries worldwide
• Over 60,000 buyers are authorized to trade
Because Retrade is national, Nordic and international:
• Has local knowledge in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and the Baltic States – adapted to local laws and regulations
• Has a Nordic presence and a unique understanding of the market
• incorporates its international profile buyers from around the world
Because Retrade is part of Asset Front:
• Market Leading Surplus Management System
• Complete asset management with additional services
• Provides sellers 100% visibility and control over the sales process
Retrade is based on pilot projects from 1997 up to opening in late 2006. The project initially consisted of people from some of the biggest companies in construction, industry and the public sectors, including Mesta, Cramo and the armed forces. From inception and through establishing itself in the Nordic and Baltic countries, Retrade has conducted over 50,000 auctions.
All rights to Retrade solutions belong to Integrated Cooperative Solutions AS. Under the umbrella of the Integrated Cooperative Solutions,Retrade is also part of Asset Front, the market leading Surplus Management System.